Saturday, May 23, 2009

Seussical the Musical News - Final

Seussical the Musical is Done!..... Again?





About a week ago, Seussical the Musical cast got together and had a mystery party. "Who Stole The Cookies?" Was the question.... and the answer.... it was me! Goldilocks did it! But not without the help of one Peter Pan....


It was all quite fun really. For my Goldilocks Costume I got to put of a Tweed Coat, a Texan Accent, and The Bernandez hat. It was really quite ingenious. I figured I would just go around and tell everyone... "Ya Know, I'm actually a lady."... To really quite some amazing reactions.

Good Fun. I got my Seussical Cleanup done too. I wouldn't be too surprised if I saw a 100% on my Report Card for Seussical when the year is done. (my last one said 94%, and that it would go up once Seussical cleanup was done, so why not?)

No comments:

Post a Comment