Saturday, March 14, 2009

Forum for Young Canadians

One task done, another commences. With Seussical the Musical over, I have about 7 days to get ready for a week long parliament based program in Ottawa. That'll be a lot of reading, and a 3-4 day trip to Prince George in that time to get my suits and shtuff like that.

Forum for Young Canadians is kind of like a mock parliament. With all sorts of insights into the parlimentary system and how this country works. This includes all sorts of Dinners and an MP's Dinner with the chance to meet your riding's Member of Parliament. I myself am looking forward to trying my hand at discussing the situation in the Hazeltons- Kitwanga area. What with the economy in shambles and most people living off EI and financial support from the local native bands. The chance to see Ottawa isn't half bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment